Thursday, May 26, 2011

When Life Throws you a Dragon's Egg

...MAKE A LUSH BATH WITH IT!! 


How to Have a Magical Experience with your Lush Dragon's Egg, which will in the end leave you singing " it was Enchanteeeedd to Meet youu" ;)


Initaaalllly i heard about lush because of their famous and ahhhhhmazzing bath bombs. but unfourtunatley i would go in the store look at them with my hunger-for-bath-bomb-filled-eyes and get other stuff and come back. the reason for that you may ask? i have a bath curse on me. literally, always had a shower never a proper bath(tub). but recently that changed, for 
a few days anyway, and i took advantage. ! so lets get to the point.



Dragon's Egg Baby! 
and it sure is a Dragon's Egg, because first of all its HUGE!! but uhm thats not why i got it. haha, THE SMELL drew me in.  recently i have been drawn to more citrus/lemon-y smell.. and this bath Bomb hit the spot! but honestly that was just the tip of the iceberg, because once i was in my bath and i dropped the bath bomb in, O M G!  visually it was MAGICAL. and it even gave me sound effects as in i could hear it HA HA call me crazy but i did, and their are layers and layers of colorful awesomeness inside.  the water turned orange and the smell was Deeeeeeeeeelicious, made me so relaxed, and just when i thought it couldn't get any better..IT DID! Yup, THERE WAS GLITTER!! that reeaally made me feel like royalty, like a princess having a glitter-full bath! hehe and oh dont worry (later the glitter is not at all hard to clean from your bath cuz it doesn't stick) i will be repurchasing this FOR SURE!
Go get your Magic on People.

My lil Background of lush Lovin..
I am a Proud Lush-ee !! If you dont know what that is, then dont worry because pretty soon the webster dictionary will define Lushe-ee as a "person head over heels in love with Lush Cosmetics". ( www.Lush.com. Fresh Handmade cosmetics made of natural ingredients.)

I am a new addition the billions of lush-ee around the world. early this year i bought my very first item " Lovely Jubbliees" the one product every woman should own!! SERIOUSLY!! * insert serious face here*  i will have a separate blog post for that so Stay tuned. =)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment