Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh Barracuda!!

I don’t like my Hands, lets just put that out there first! 

They’re short and my fingers are chubby and I never get the lady like feel out of them.  Altho I don’t want to sound ungrateful because I do like having hands. ( Thank You God for giving me hands =)
Maybe I should say , “I’m insecure about my hands” hmmm.. but I hope you get what I mean.

Then I found a breakthrough for atleaaaaaaast liking them if not loving them, and that breakthrough came in the form of Essie!
Oh Essie! How I adore you for making nailpolishes and making them in so many different delicious colors. Eeeep <3

…soo  last month if you had seen my nails, they would have reminded you of all things DEAD. Yes that’s true, my cuticles were just as long as my nails. Ew. And dead skin all over. Ew ew. K.. I’m exaggerating a bit much, but  I want u to imagine the worst nails ever. * insert shameful face here *


Today I have for you a nail polish by Sally Hansen in the Color Barracuda. I’ve recently started taking pictures of my state of the art hands/nails. And this is what happens to be on my nails as we speak. 


As I’ve mentioned before, Essie is my first Love, but I don’t see why I can’t have an affair with different brands of polishes, Sally Hansen being one of them. Hehehe they are all so Lovely!! ;)

I shall return with more Polish Affairs! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment