Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finding Joy in the Little Things...

I am Broke!! admitting that to myself was the first step, actually to be honest, freaking out about that was the first step. but i got over it..eventually. then came the hardest part, how to satisfy my shopping addiction without money.?? i mean the shopaholic in me was screaming,,take me out, let me shop, and Mr Pocket was yelling STOP ABUSING ME, I HAVE NO MORE MONEY LEFT!!!


Mr. Pocket won, Obviously, =(


and then came the Nail Polish Addiction. (Cheap, Reliable, and totally Awesome) ..ok some of them are not cheap but hey umm..u know gimme a break! 


one colorful evening i found myself in CVS Pharmacy looking at the Essie Collection called "A French Affair" and i dunno about the French but i deff found myself having my own private affair with the beautiful colors. so i picked up...



TaaaaaaDaaaa!! "Coat Azure" .. what can i say it was love at first sight. It was 8 Dollars, and therefor i only picked up one, but Promised the other colors that i would return for them later..( i have yet to go back, since i found so many other great brands of nail polish i cant resist, my Current favorite is, Sally Hansen!! ) Essie will always be my First love however <3


SO Begins my Nail Polish Addiction, and so far, i'm lovin it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment